1. All horses must be of age to be eligible for breeding. Stallions must be 4 years old, and Mares must be 5 years old. All horses must also have been registered with the group with a reference with the proper information (age, gender, genotype, etc.). There must also be at LEAST 1 other drawing of them.
2. All breedings must be approved before a foal can be designed. Only one person must contact the group. This can be the person who will own the foal or a parent of the foal (generally whoever is going to design the horse).
3. Those on the burn list are forbidden to breed a horse, nor are they allowed to own a horse.
4. The person sending the breeding note in must be listed on the two horse's references.
Note: If a horse you have a slot to is marked as deceased, you have 60 days from the decease date to use your slots
To Send in A Breeding
1. Make sure both Drammens are registered and that your name is on both of their Breeding Slot lists.
2. Make sure all payment is complete, such as art and a breeding picture.
3. Send in a note to the group titled "Breeding". In it include:
Name of Parents and Link to Refs
Genotypes of Both Parents
Eye Color and Tail Type of Both Parents
4. When I am able to I will reply with your genotypes and colours for your foal. There will be 2-3, depending on how many possibilities there are for your foal.
5. You may then design your foal!!
These limits are put in place to prevent mass breedings of Drammens. But remember, just because you can breed your horse that many times doesn't mean you have too!
Drammens have a total of 20 breeding slots, with a few more being able to be earned by certain ranks. There will no longer be a Monthly Breeding Limit for Drammens.
If you have any questions about anything please ask!!